National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021 | National Scholarship Portal | National Scholarship Portal Registration Form | National Scholarship Portal (NSP) | National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Login | NSP Online Registration
National Scholarship Portal
The Government of India gives grants to each one of those students who can’t fund their schooling. For this reason, the public authority has dispatched a National Scholarship Portal. Through this article, we will reveal to you all the significant data with respect to the National grant entry like what is the National Scholarship Portal? its goal, benefits, highlights, qualification measures, application technique, and so forth So in the event that you are intrigued to snatch each and every insight about the National Scholarship Portal then you are mentioned to peruse this article cautiously till the end.
National Scholarship Scheme 2021
Through the National Scholarship Portal, the students can apply for different Scholarship plans offered by the Central and State Government. This entrance has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Through this portal, the recipients can even check their application status. Assuming you need to get a scholarship offered by the Indian Government, you need to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal by following the technique given by us. New applications are likewise being acknowledged from 21st August 2020. The students are currently not needed to visit the government offices to apply for Scholarships. They simply need to go to the official website and apply for the Scholarship.
National Scholarship Scheme Last Date Extended
To energize training the government gives Scholarships to every one of the qualified students. These Scholarships are given each year. For the year 2021, the last date to apply for a Scholarship has been stretched out by the government. The advanced education head of the state has given a warning to every one of the schools, institutes & colleges.
Also Read: Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Yojana 2021
In this notice, he has asked every one of the instructive organizations to guarantee that every one of the qualified students applies for the Scholarship before the last date. All the school students for level 1.1 and level 1.2 can apply for a Scholarship till 31st December 2020. The last date of the primary stage confirmation is 31st January 2021 and the last date of the second stage check is 28 February 2021. All the minority students who wish to apply for the Scholarship on pre-measurement, post-registration, and legitimacy premise should apply before 31st December 2020.
Plans of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Legitimacy Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Grants for Top Class Education for understudies with incapacities.
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
Ministry of Labor and Employment
- Monetary Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- Monetary Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Public Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – just for grants
Department of School Education and Literacy
- Public Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)
- Public Means Cum Merit Scholarship
Department of Higher Education
- Focal SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Leader’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
- PRIME MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FORWARDS OF STATES/UTs POLICE PERSONNEL MARTYRED DURING TERROR/NAXAL ATTACKS
RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Leader’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
Key Points of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Start Date Of Scholarship||July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Announced Soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
Statewise NSP Scholarship Schemes
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CHILDREN OF THOSE ENGAGED IN OCCUPATIONS INVOLVING CLEANING AND PRONE TO HEALTH HAZARDS – ASSAM
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS – ASSAM
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS –ASSAM
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS –ASSAM
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS – ASSAM
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students-Pre Matric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children -Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh
Follow us on
- BC-EBC POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP-BIHAR
- ST-POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP –BIHAR
- SC POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR TRANSGENDER STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS OF CLASS IX AND X-CHANDIGARH
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO SC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- MUKHYA MANTRI PROTSAHAN YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- MAHARISHI BALMIKI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM(IRDP)-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- KALPANA CHAWLA CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- INDIRA GANDHI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH
- THAKUR SEN NEGI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH
- SWAMI VIVEKANAND UTKRISHT CHARAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS -JAMMU AND KASHMIR
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP(PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – KARNATAKA
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF PRE-MATRIC(IX & X) SCHOLARSHIP FOR SCHEDULED TRIBE STUDENTS-KARNATAKA
- UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (CLASS IX & X) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA
- UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students (For Class IX and X)-Manipur
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST students-Manipur
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC)(SECONDARY EDUCATION)-TRIPURA
- PRE-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- POST-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS TRIPURA
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR OBC STUDENTS TRIPURA
- Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC). – TRIPURA
- NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura
- PRE MATRIC SC CLEANING AND HEALTH HAZARD –TRIPURA
- PRE MATRIC SC (CLASS IX AND X)-TRIPUR
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-Uttarakhand
The Objective of NSP Scholarship
The fundamental goal of NSP Scholarship 2020 is
- To guarantee the circulation of the grants will be done ideal for the understudies.
- Presently To make an application method simpler for the understudies
- To make a typical stage for Central and State Governments grant plans
- For no duplication in the handling and making of a student’s data set.
Advantages of NSP 2.0
- Data pretty much all the grant in one gateway
- Simple application strategy
- Single incorporated application
- Recommend for the understudies about the best grant plan to apply
- No twofold applications
- Straightforward records.
- Modern information accessible
- Help as a choice emotionally supportive network (DSS) for Ministries and divisions
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account Passbook.
- Caste Certificate if you belong to a special category.
- Income certificate as per your scholarship type.
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Previous Year Education Qualification certificate.
- Self-declaration certificate.
Initial Step Registration
- To register yourself you need to go to the National Scholarship
- From the home page of the website, you need to click “New Registration.
- Read the guidelines that show up on the screen, tick the checkbox and snap the “proceed” choice
- Enter the subtleties as asked on the screen like Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Gender, Email ID, Bank Details, etc.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Register“.
Second Step Login
- Log in through your “Student Registration ID”
- Click on the “Application Form” Icon
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the asked details i.e State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID, etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue”, next page appeared.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Click on “Final Submission’’
- Thus, the application is finally submitted.
Do’s and Don’ts on While Apply Online National Scholarship
Do’s For NSP Scholarship Form
- Read the guidelines carefully: Applicants are required to read the guidelines of scholarship very carefully. The eligibility criteria, application guidelines, ineligibility, etc are to be read very carefully in order to avoid any confusion in the next stage.
- The deadline should be tracked carefully: The deadline of the scholarship has to be tracked very carefully. Applicants should keep in mind the last date of the application while planning to apply for any scholarship.
- Documents to be kept handy: All the documents like identity proof, address proof, income proof, bank account details, etc have to be kept handy before filling the application form. The application remains incomplete without all the required documents. The applicants are also advised to keep a soft copy of all the documents on their devices so that a hassle-free application process can be ensured.
- Proofread the application form: Before submitting the application the applicants are required to proofread the application and check every detail before final submission. Some scholarships do not allow correction after submission. Due to incorrect information sometimes your scholarship can also get rejected
- Copy of submitted application should be kept: Keep the copy of the submitted application with you so that you can track its status. Applicants are required to make sure that the mobile number and email ID provided in the application form are working as the scholarship provider may contact for further selection or confirmation.
- Fill application form yourself: Always try to fill the information in the scholarship form by yourself as it will reduce the chances of filling in any kind of wrong information
Don’ts For NSP Scholarship Form
- Incomplete information should not be submitted: Never submit incomplete application forms. If the applicant has submitted an incomplete application form then his or her application will be rejected. As it is the responsibility of the applicant to submit the complete application form by entering all the mandatory details.
- Misleading information sources should be avoided: Avoid all misleading information sources while applying for a scholarship. Get information from the trusted sources only. Always apply for the scholarship through the official website. For information purposes, different websites can be referred but applications must only be filled through the official website.
- Keep login details secret: Applicants are required to keep their login details secret. Sharing your login details with too many people may result in your scholarship getting rejected.
- Avoid misleading information: Always fill the clear and concise information in the Application Form as misleading information will result in your application getting rejected. The provider considers all the information entered by you correct but if any information filled by you is found incorrect or misleading then your scholarship can get rejected.
- Never wait for the last date: Always fill the application form before the last date in order to avoid any last-minute hassles. Sometimes the official portal stops working on the last day due to heavy traffic on the website. As a result of which you will not be able to submit the application. So all the applicants are advised to fill the application form before the last date.
- Helpline number:- 0120 – 6619540